Employee Benefits Products
Insight offers a complete lineup of employee benefits products.
From traditional medical plans, to consumer directed products, dental, vision and beyond, we can serve you.
PPO (Preferred Provider Organizations)
HSA (Health Savings Account)
HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
Short term disability
COBRA benefits management
Post 65 – Medical
Post 65 - Dental
Plan design is the most important aspect of self-funding. We work closely with you and your agent to assemble plan options that are comprehensive for your covered members and are sustainable for you.
Consideration should be given to:
- Care Management and Disease Management programs that help members be their healthiest and provide extra care where it’s needed.
- Pharmacy benefit programs that help ensure members can get the prescription drugs they need while keeping a careful watch on your costs
- Telemedicine – This form of care delivery saves time and money by allowing providers and members to communicate interactively without the patient having to see the provider face-to-face. This form of care delivery saves money for you and your covered members, and importantly, can give greater access to care for those living in outlying/rural communities.
- Incorporating best practices for coordinating benefits for members who have additional insurers providing benefits.
- Rewarding members with lower out-of-pocket costs when they make cost efficient choices for getting care.
- Introducing, monitoring and measuring wellness programs and their resulting outcomes. Wellness programs have proven their value – the average return on investment for a combined disease management and wellness program is $1.50 per dollar spent.*
Insight’s experience in benefit design can help you be certain that you’ve chosen the right set of benefits, provided by the nation’s top carriers, at a cost you can afford over the long haul.
*Source: Rand Corporation