Client Services & Retention
Client Relations is the cornerstone of any organization’s success. Successful management of new clients translates into higher retention and lower administration costs. The Insight team can assist you in identifying inconsistencies in retention strategies and in developing new strategies where none exist. We also work to identify cultural gaps within the organization that are impeding successful client relationships.
Key components to improved client relations include:
- Building a client-centric model for the organization (Cultural Integration)
- Establishing common goals for and expectations of the client-facing staff
- Identifying staff technical competency and training opportunities
- Defining a consistent approach to new group implementation and renewals
- Determining client key deliverables and exceeding those expectations
Our experience in client relationship management provides perspective on how to bring value to each client touch point to ensure that every experience is timely, accurate and value added.