Post-65 Medical Coverage
Insight evaluated carriers throughout the country that offer either replacement coverage to traditional Medicare Parts A & B coverage or options to coordinate with traditional Medicare Parts A & B coverage. We chose to partner with the carriers that demonstrate flexibility in plan design, provide top-notch service and deliver lower than average medical trend renewals. We formed partnerships with carriers that lower retiree premiums and stretch employer stipend dollars.
We work with several fully insured medical coverage carriers and options including:
- Group medical coverage down to 2 lives
- Copay and coinsurance options
- Dental, Hearing and Vision options
- Holistic benefit options, such as Acupuncture and Chiropractic care
- Choice of Age Banded or Composite rating
Important to those who travel, these programs offer freedom of choice with no network limitations and national access to providers and hospitals.