Enrollment & Fulfillment
Educational Assistance Simplifies Enrollment
Our E.A.S.E. approach ensures effective communications for you and your covered members to provide a smooth rollout. We work to understand the culture of your organization and create specific messaging to make the transition experience as seamless as possible. We collaborate with you, your agent, and your covered members to provide an smooth rollout of the benefits package.
E.A.S.E. components for a successful enrollment include:
- Developing tailored, easy-to-understand welcome kits and enrollment instructions
- Identifying and emphasizing important plan design changes
- Providing both paper and on-line enrollment resources
- Holding informational group and individual open enrollment sessions — onsite at your location(s)
- Tracking and monitoring outstanding enrollments
The EASE method ensures that you, your employees and their dependents understand the process and have the necessary tools to enroll timely and provides consistency in handling ongoing adds/changes/terminations.