Billing & Enrollment
Insight will handle your retirees needs:
- Enrollment in Medical/Rx/Voluntary Programs
- Collection of retiree premium and employer stipends
- Reconciliation of employer monthly billings
Educational Assistance Simplifies Enrollment (EASE)
Our approach to enrollment focuses on effective communications to your retirees. We’ll work with you to create custom messaging that makes open enrollment materials easy to understand — making the retiree benefit experience a positive one.
E.A.S.E. components for a successful enrollment include:
- Developing easy to understand welcome kits and enrollment instructions for Post-65 retirees
- Creating proactive enrollment instructions for Pre-65 retirees aging into the programs
- Identifying and emphasizing important plan design changes
- Holding informational retiree open enrollment sessions
- Tracking and monitoring outstanding enrollments
- Providing monthly billing for medical/prescription/voluntary benefits to retirees in paper form or via ACH
- Retiree advocacy navigating medical and prescription coverage questions or issues
The EASE protocols ensure that you and your retirees have the necessary tools to enroll timely and provide consistency in handling ongoing adds/changes/terminations.